The Prevail 3-in-1 is a Winter Parka You Can Wear All Year
Three outerwear options in one sleek package
Thursday, December 7, 2017 —
Finding a winter jacket that's warm and waterproof, but also looks good is tough. But the Prevail 3-in-1 from Tekkima has no problem doing all of that. It's a waterproof winter parka, with a detachable vest, that works double duty as a sleek city jacket.
The Prevail 3-in-1 jacket has an insulated, waterproof shell with three external pockets and two stealthily slashed internal pockets that can hold your tablet and mobile devices. The shell zips off to reveal a detachable vest that can be worn alone when the weather is warmer.
With a refined and simplistic styling and durable construction, the Prevail ensures you're ready for all seasons and all conditions.
- Waterproof, seam taped
- Standup collar for extra wind protection and warmth
- Two-way Zipper
- Interior tablet and mobile device compartments
- Parka: 4 exterior pockets and 2 interior tech pockets
- Vest: 3 external and 2 internal pockets
- Shell: 60% Nylon, 29% cotton, and 11% spandex
- Liner: 100% polyester cire twill
- Insulation: 100% premium polyester
- Vest: 95% polyester and 5% spandex fleece.
Available in Neutral Gray and Charcoal Gray